1. Small Glasses 2. Tissue Papers 3. Scissors 4. Double Sided Tape
1. First, cut the tissue paper down and wrap it around the glasses, securing it with the double sided tape.
2. Then cut out petal shapes on strips of paper long enough to wrap around the glass. Cut the petal shapes. Yellow is daffodil, red is tulip and the purple is anemone. Choose two strips on each glass so that the petals alternated.
3. Using the double sided tape again, secure the petal strips around the glass.
4. Once the paper is secured, adjust it with your fingers – pull the petals back and give them shape like actual petals.
5. Now finally, drop in candle and your spring flower candle is ready!