1. Cotton Pillow Case
3. Zip lock Bag
4. 3 to 5 rolls of Duct tape in colours
5. Gem stickers
6. Hole punch
7. Craft Wire
1. First, cut a strip of duct tape an inch wider than your freezer bag and stick it onto the pillow case. Take another strip of tape and overlap 1/8 inch with the previous piece of tape. Repeat nine or 10 times.
2. Pull the tape sheet off the pillow case and flip it over, sticky-side up. Stick strips of tape down onto adhesive side of tape sheet until covered on both sides. Trim uneven sides.
3. Wrap zip lock bag with duct tape sheet. Secure the sides of the bag with a different duct tape colour.
4. Create fringe by sticking two pieces of duct tape together, then repeatedly cut 3/4 of the way up along tape. Secure to bag with more tape. Repeat for the back and trim uneven sides.
5. Embellish with gem stickers and a fun Key chain. Fill it with your favourite stuff and go!