1. Paper cups 2. Scissors 3. Arcyclic Colors 4. Rope 5. Gold color zari lace, Sequins, Mirrors 6. Bell
1. Take a paper cup of at least 3.5 inches height. Cut off the rim of the paper cup.
2. Make cuts in the cup to get the shape of a hanging leaves structure. Paint with green acrylic color. Allow the paint to dry. The paint on the inside can be a lighter shade.
3. Paint the top using brown color paint. After the paint is dry, a leaf like outline is drawn with sparkle glue of a suitable color. A golden zari lace about half an inch wide is glued on at the top.
4. Small mirrors or sequins can then be glued on the zari for a more decorative and festive look. A hole is made at the top of the cup, a thick thread is inserted from the top and knots are made at both sides of the hole to hold the cup in place.
5. Make a few more such decorative cups in the same way as above, the thread is inserted in each cup and they are all tied together. At the end of the rope (after the last cup in the row), a small bell is tied. Here is the mango leaves Diwali decor…