1. Cardboard 2. Wool 3. Scissors
1. First, you need to cut two cardboards in the shape of ‘doughnuts’ measured about 8cm in diameter, you can also do with different sizes.
2. Put the doughnuts together and start winding the wool around them. You can also use double color wool to look different.
3. With the help of scissors cut all the way around the cardboard edges. Be careful and don’t let it fell apart.
4. Now cut a long strand of wool and put it between the two pieces of cardboard. Tie a knot and pull tight and knot again.
5. Finally, remove cardboard and fluff up. The beautiful and colorful pompom is ready!